Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Soccer Ball Creation

     The boys just started soccer a couple of weeks ago and they love it! While we were browsing around in town the other day in various stores we came across a "create your own" soccer ball in Michaels arts and crafts store and thought it would be perfect.

So I placed a little plastic on the floor with all of their material (paint, brushes, water cup, etc.) and let them begin!

The oldest started painting away on his soccer ball!
The youngest decided that it was much better to just use his fingers!
     Both boys had a blast being able to paint and design their own soccer balls. Now to let them dry while Mommy cleans up the mess (I apparently didn't put down enough plastic). Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for inviting me to view your blog. I'm glad your boys enjoyed soccer. I look forward to updates. Take care :)

    Eric

    ReplyDelete

counter